The Moccamaster CD Grand is perfect for small offices and coffee shops. It features a glass jug and brews a full 15-cups pot of coffee in six minutes. The coffee is then held on the unique hot-plate; which, is engineered with a separate element that keeps the coffee hot and to ensure an even taste from the first cup to the last drop. The hot-plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold the coffee between 80° and 85° C, while never burning the coffee. After 40 minutes, the brewer will automatically turn-off.
The CD Grand has a commercial style, flat bottom brew-basket and it is recommended to only brew a full pot of coffee with this model.
All Moccamaster filter Coffeemakers are handmade in the Netherlands and have a 2-year warranty for professional use.
Finish: Polished Silver
Weight: 3.08 kg
- Height: 40 cm
- Width: 35 cm
- Depth: 16.5 cm
Brew-basket Style: Manual-Adjust Drip-Stop
Body Style: Cylindrical
Material: Metal / Plastic (BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate Free)
Volts: 120V / 240V
Volume: 1.80 Liters / 15 Cups
Power Switch: Auto Off function at 40 minutes
Warranty: 2-Years for professional use
Certifications: ECBC & SCA Approved to meet and exceed Gold Cup Standards
- Manual-adjust drip-stop brew-basket with glass jug
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that produces a full jug in just 6-7 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 92º to 96º C which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Pre-immersion drip-style system ensures the perfect coffee bloom, produced by an ultra–precise, natural pulse action
- Ideal water saturation time to maximize coffee complexity, flavour and aroma – Achieved through a flat bottom brew-basket design that regulates a 6-7 minute brew time
- The glass jug maintains coffee quality, integrity, and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature at 85° C for 40 minutes and then automatically shuts off
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- Removable parts essential for long-term maintenance and replacement